As you can see, there’s nothing here yet—please check back at the end of November when I’ll have a proper design and a bunch of helpful blog posts about how to make your resume more effective.
Some of the topics I plan to cover include:
- What the hiring manager is looking for and why
- Why so many resumes get rejected
- How to get your resume down to a lean, mean, user-friendly one or two pages
- Why infographics are a Bad Idea
- How to write compelling accomplishments that demonstrate your business value
- How to present yourself if you’re trying to transition into UX
- How much personality is too much in the resume?
If you’d like to be notified when I start posting real articles, please enter your email in the subscription box to the right. I promise your email will never be used for any other purpose and you can unsubscribe at any time.